[24hoursupport] Re: audio

  • From: "Lu Watson" <luwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:59:49 -0400

Hi Christy,
Thanks for your interest; I have spent all afternoon trying to correct this
glitch.  Yes I do have the latest version of Windows Media Player 7.1.  When
I checked some of the sites that have sample audio files, they require
quicktime or realtime as players.  Interestingly enough, when I click on the
audio file, Windows Media Player comes up instead of quicktime or realtime
players.  It seems as Windows has somehow overridden the other players.
Does that make sense to you?
Again, thanks for your help.