[24hoursupport] Re: Zone Alarm Pro v. Trend Micro -- Again!

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi people, I run an older Zone Alarm freeware, and every time it tells me there
is an update, I don't do that, so it works okay. Thanks for the warning though.
I'll vote with my money and stay away from ZA Pro if I ever get the
wherewithall for that.

I've got a question I'd really appreciate any kind of an answer to.

It looks like I need to get a copy of either Corel Word Perfect or MS Word.
I've already got Open Office, the freeware MS Word clone, but the party I'll be
working with insists on either of these two programs, MS Word or Corel Word
Perfect, for file transfers. Seems to me someone told me once to go for MS
Word, not Corel Word Perfect, but I can't remember who it was or why they said
so.

I have a straight Windows 98 upgrade OS, and I was wondering if anyone thought
the following offer would be the best choice to go with on this;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51337&item=3680415441&rd=1

This ebay offer will already be sold by the time you see this, but there'll be
plenty of reposts at ebay.

Thanks.