[24hoursupport] Re: Yahoo/freelist

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:31:32 -0400

There has been a few test messages posted on Yahoo and the subscribe
rate for Yahoo is increasing daily.  I have figured it might take a
month or two to get established since I did not take the step to cut one
of the lists off when making the change like I did when we started
Freelists.  My intention this time is to let Freelists cut itself off if
that is what ends up happening.  Be sure to address any problems with
subscribing or unsubscribing to the moderator of the effected list.(
24hrsupportheldesk-owner@xxxxxxxxx or
24hoursupport-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771