[24hoursupport] Re: Yahoo list is being re-activated

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:23:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/02 11:20:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
brichard@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I clicked the link provided, but find I'm no longer a member of this Yahoo!
 group (there is no "edit my membership" - rather there is a "join this
 group" link). I take it I just need to re-join? >>

    I'm not Spider, either, but on the same page where it says "join
this group", there is an option to sign in to Yahoo, also. Then, the
option. Gary
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at