[24hoursupport] Re: Yahoo and POP3 mail

  • From: "Allen Frank" <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:18:40 -0700

I seem to recall that you have to use a Microsoft email client in order =
to have POP access to MSN - either Outlook Express or Outlook.
It caused quite an uproar around here when Qwest.net sold all of their =
residential DSL accounts to MSN - the Mac and Linux customers ended up =
out in the cold....

Allen