[24hoursupport] Re: Yahoo and POP3 mail

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 13:18:16 -0400

I am not an MSN customer but I have had the displeasure of having to try
to help some of our clients with MSN mail problems.  You most likely
will not be able to check your email with them from Yahoo.  The MSN
email system uses secure servers.  You have to be able to log in using
the secure login authentication and I am also fairly certain you have to
be connected to them to do a pop session.  On the other hand, you should
be able to access MSN mail via their web access at msn.com.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1