[24hoursupport] Yahoo and POP3 mail

  • From: "MaryBeth Scimia" <mbscimia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:42:42 -0400

 Hello,

Does anyone use Yahoo to check their POP email...specifically MSN email?
I've configured Yahoo so I can retrieve my MSN email and I keep getting a
message:

"incorrect username and/or password"

I'm sure I have the correct username and password.  Does anyone know why I
might be getting this message or a way to correct it?  Thank you!!

Mary Beth

PS...I use to use Hotmail to check my MSN email and it worked fine with the
same user name and password, but now Hotmail charges for that feature.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at