[24hoursupport] Re: XP rebooting

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:39:15 -0400

It sounds like it could be a corrupted driver or setting.  atapi.sys
is a driver for CD-ROM devices (and some tape backup devices).  I
would recommend that you try to narrow down which device is having the
problem and try to reinstall the drivers for it. I would start with
the CD-ROM.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}