[24hoursupport] Re: XP and mouse pad

  • From: "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:06:25 -0700

Remember, edit replies.

Have you checked the touchpad settings in the control panel or systray? What
you are describing does not sound like an XP thing. More like a Dell laptop
thing. They usually load their own touchpad drivers for customization. It
also sounds like Active Desktop, open My Computer>tools>folder options, look
around in there but I don't think what you're looking for is in there.

Sales Person needed. High commission. Independent nation wide
Fast growing industry. Visit http://www.seedsv.com to apply.