[24hoursupport] XP and mouse pad

  • From: "Peggie" <dallaspeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "24hoursupport@Freelists. Org" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:08:56 -0700

Remember, edit replies.

        Hi. I have a Dell laptop with XP on it. The other day I was messing
around
with the mouse pad settings. Somehow I managed to get the mouse to always
display the window the cursor was on. I don't like this function, but I
can't seem to find the 'undo' part. If anybody has XP and has knows what I'm
talking about, please let me know what I did. Thank you so very much.

Here?s hoping that you have a happy day.
Peggie

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at