[24hoursupport] Re: XP Swap File Question

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Spider <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:28:01 -0500

Hello Spider,

Thanks for the link. I did a quick kb search but came up empty handed
and didn't have time to pursue it further then. I'll pass the link on
to the people who were asking.

I'm learning C# at the moment, and spent almost all day today, in
between putting out fires that is, studying and writing test code. Got
to talking with a Unix C developer and a Windows C++ developer and
somehow ended up on the topic of swap files and if we could
create/choose a specific swap file for our programs to use that could
somehow be optimized for the specific program. It was really just shop
talk bs, but then almost the exact same question was asked on an
Access Developers list I belong to and it got me wondering.

I'm really liking .net by the way, at least so far. Any thoughts on
.net and C# in particular?