[24hoursupport] Re: Wordpad error message

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:19:28 +1000

Depending on the size of the file.
Notepad should open it, if it won't it usually tells it can't and loads WordPad.
In either of the Programs you won't see and fancy stuff like graphics Tabs
Stop, Justification,
Special Fonts etc.
But you will be able to read any TEXT and it will also show you what Program it
was created in.

I am using Windows 98SE, and I had MS Word which came
installed on the computer.  I do not have Office
installed.  My folks sent me an e-mail with an
attachment that has a .doc extension.  They told me
what it was, it's a form with information about an