[24hoursupport] Re: Word

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:02:22 -0500

Hi Roland,

No, you can't get infected by a virus or Trojan by peeking
at your email in MailWasher, as long as you practice safe
computing and don't follow any unknown links or open any
unknown attachments, those activities always carry a risk.
I'm not sure if MailWasher will even let you open
attachments; I have MailWasher Pro but never tried doing
that. I know it will certainly warn you if you try to
follow a link in an email.

If I'm mistaken, I hope someone here will correct me
because I also depend on MailWasher to help keep my system
safe.

HTH,

Ron

<SNIP>...