[24hoursupport] Re: Word

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:54:31 -0600

Yes, that's it! Much thanks to you both, Ron and Mike, I'll check it out.

I'm also wondering, my WormGuard loads very quickly on boot, but the
companion program TDS-3 takes quite a bit of time after loading and do
it's full set of scans after I start it manually from Desktop in an
otherwise fully booted Win98, and I've been 'fudging' and taking 'peeks'
at incoming mail through MailWasher sometimes without starting TDS-3
first sometimes. Dumb question, but is that dangerous? IOW, can a trojan
or worm attack my pc by me looking at my emails through MailWasher?

Roland