[24hoursupport] Re: Wondering if someone can help.

  • From: "Bette" <pms420@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:27:18 -0400

I get that quite often. I am running window xp.  It is always on some spam.
I just figured if I didn't have it I didn't need it as everything I want I
can get.  with my graphic I can always make the picture bigger in my
documents where I store them
Hugs......Bette
a clean house is the sign of a broken computer