[24hoursupport] Wondering if someone can help.

  • From: "Joellen Adams" <joellen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 05:20:04 -0500

My computer is SUCH a mess it won't read I think you call them long files....or
when I click on a 2 line source someone sends me it goes to the page and says
invalid, I know that came when my son was sent an e-mail saying a virus and
deleting the bear?  SORRY I'm JUST not real bright when it comes to tech
things.
ALSO do I need to add  activeX?  I get e-mails saying that I don't have it and
wondering what it is for and IF it's something one would need.  On one of my
art lists it says I can't view to enlarge a scan on the yahoo photo site
because I don't have active X
THANK YOU!
Joellen in Illinois