[24hoursupport] Re: WindowsXP constantly restarting

  • From: "Tina" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:41:46 -0500

Have you checked for spyware? Spybot S&D is my favorite.. Lot's of neat
tools in one..  Also, how full is your OE? If it is too full, you can have a
problem with it, too..  Do a search in files and folders for Outlook
Express, and find your mailbox. I think OE starts acting up at about 400 MB
(?) and I had mine up to 450+ and had a similar problem.. I moved the
contents out to another folder, and then my OE started working fine.. Then
gradually moved some contents back.   Hope this helps!  Tina