[24hoursupport] Re: Windows update

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 10 Dec 2003 18:04:39 -0800

Interesting indeed. I have found on a number of occasions that access
was denied because I refused to use IE. I too only use Mozilla,
Netscape, Opera--anything but IE. Now recently I just noticed that at MS
there was a link for people like us who don't use IE. That hadn't been
there before. Really, when I upgraded recently, I suspected that I could
not get upgrades because of the IE think. I downloaded IE6 and all
worked well--I didn't look further. Maybe I should have. Then again, I
use Linux for almost all of my work. There I use Galeon and Evolution in
X, and I avoid MS like the plague. -- d