[24hoursupport] Re: Windows XP Problem

  • From: "Barry Cornford" <cornyb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:52:39 +1000

Thanks Joe that fixed it.
Just for you Info you do not have to disable it altogether
After you pointed me in the right direction I found this

Click the Microphone button on the Language bar so that neither Dictation nor
Voice Command is
displayed.
And this also fixed it.
Thanks again

Maybe the infamous WinXP ghost typist? Do you have speech recognition
turned on?

Removal instructions and details at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q306537#14

At 04:01 AM 6/15/2002, you wrote:
>I am Running Windows XP Pro with Office XP
>
>When I open up Word only with the assistant open, it will start typing
>some text automatically.
>Usually "The" or "The the" or "To" or "But" or "But but"

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at