[24hoursupport] Re: Windows Update

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:00:09 -0500

I had a problem like this a couple of months ago.  I followed every
troubleshooting link at MS site I could find to follow, did everything they
suggested to do and nothing fixed the problem.  After almost a whole day was
shot I finally gave up.  Then one day last week I decided to try battling it
again but this time everything went without a hitch, no errors, no problems.
I firmly believe now that it was a problem on MS's end all along.  If you
don't get a better answer then I would suggest simply trying back later to
see if it works.

Pam

> I have tried a number of times to use Windows Update with no success. I t
> appears to be downloading, but ends up with the message:
>

> J. Orndorff

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at