[24hoursupport] Re: Windows Explorer behaving strangely

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:25:11 -0500

Helen,  It's been a long time since I had similar problems and that was
under win95. I don't remember what I did to correct it but I suspect
something is eating up memory. Run msconfig and see what you really have
going at bootup. The only other thing I can think of besides that would be
to disable Zone Alarm and see if this helps. I got rid of zone alarm myself
'cause it tried to run my computer instead of me. Sorry I cannot be of much
help but maybe some of the other members can. Good luck!   Jim Harris