[24hoursupport] Re: Windows Explorer behaving strangely

  • From: "Helen Forster" <helen_forster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:00:38 +0100

Barry,

I have run Ad-Aware and another called Spybot, neither found any spyware.
I've tried PCbutts advice and defragged (did this last a about a month ago),
and disabled Fix-it, although my AV runs with this.  I'll see how it goes.
I've been trying out a few freeware AVs since InnoculateIT stopped, was
using Avast for a good while, but I'm not sure if thats a good choice.

Thanks for the advice
Helen