[24hoursupport] Re: WinXP Pro at startup

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

Oops, Spider, I think I confused repair w/upgrade (I'm going insane).   Anyway,
I've been to blkviper.com and bootdisk.com for information on formatting and
clean install.  Would it be the same if I just boot from the XP CD and format
to NTFS?  My computer is currently partitioned, but the external HD isn't.  I
guess if I format to NTFS, that would change the entire hard drive (both
partitions), right?  I tried reading about FDISK and my head started swimming.
 I'm sorry I don't know too much about this and that I'm asking questions that
have been addressed before.  I really appreciate all the help.  In the
meantime, I'll be looking for audio and video drivers ^___^