[24hoursupport] Re: WinXP

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:33:48 -0500

Yes, it will run, but keep in mind that no matter how much RAM you put in
it, it is still a 350 and will not run XP very fast.  I would however make
sure you have at least 256 megs of RAM and if possible, double that to 512
megs.  That should help keep you out of the page file longer when it is
booted up and running applications.  It will do nothing to speed up the boot
up and shut down process though.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/