[24hoursupport] Re: Win98 SE upgrade

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 15:50:06 -0500

Thank you. I have my Win98 OS with all subprograms very carefully tuned
and adjusted working in almost optimum harmony, with a Drive Image
backup. No Linux for me!

New question; Adobe Acrobat Reader gives a glaring white screen with
black print and I would like to make it something like forest green with
black print. I read their 'help' and it was no help. How can I do this,
please?