[24hoursupport] Re: Win2k and XP password lost

  • From: "" <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,

I am using Win XP Pro and I forgot my administrative
password and I cannot logon to my Win XP. what will I
do to recover my password or bypass the logon screen?

also may I ask if the same thing happen to me in a
win2k platform, what will the process be?

Help is very much appreciated.

Thank You
JGuevarra

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at