[24hoursupport] Re: Win xp

  • From: "Michele" <michele@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:40:57 -0600

>>When connected to internet there is no indication ie; pc screens on tool
bar, to let you know you are on line. Can anyone tell me how to set this up
please?
  Colin<<

Right click on a blank area of that tool bar and choose "customize
notifications."  You'll get a menu with the various icons available.  Click
on the two little computers and use the drop down menu to select how you
want it displayed.  I use "hide when inactive" so it always shows on the
tool bar when I'm connected.

Michele