[24hoursupport] Re: Wilson--hard drive back up

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:23:24 -0800 (PST)

I had just purchased a 60GB 7200 Internal HD as a media storage for my computer
and I regret not getting the external.  I do NOT have USB 2.0, but I think
getting an external and selling my internal would be less of a hassle b/c then
I wouldn' t have to go through the installation.  I also have Norton Ghost but
I haven't used it yet.  The only stuff I really back up are documents and media
files.  Unless writing to an external drive is significantly slower through the
1.1 (?) USB port ( I don't even know how much the USB 2.0 upgrade would cost),
then I'll probably sell the internal drive and go with the external.
My other option was to get the 250MB external zip drive.  There is a new 750MB
but it's pretty pricey IMO.  Which would be the best way to go?  Should I even
get both?  I have enough USB ports (4).
Thanks for your help everyone :)

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at