[24hoursupport] Re: Will firewall be sufficient if WEP is disabled?

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:31:29 -0400

First, if it supports 128 bit, use that instead. It's MUCH stronger encryption.

That said, I think you're still confusing a passphrase with an
encryption key. The 26 digit key you see in the panel is a key. Make
sure that you're not trying to put that into your setup in Windows as
a passphrase.

You might need to reboot after setting it to get everything in sync.

After a reboot, can you connect to the router's settings page?

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}