[24hoursupport] Re: Will firewall be sufficient if WEP is disabled?

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:40:29 -0400

Lene,
I also want to add that even though you may not mind someone leaching your
connection, you should keep in mind that when someone does that they are
using your ISP assigned IP address.  They can do what ever they want to do
on the Internet (like hack into another computer) and you will be the one
blamed for their activity since it will be traced back to you.  I think it
would be a good idea to get WEP working.  Fuzzy gave you some good info
below to get that done.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/