[24hoursupport] Re: Will firewall be sufficient if WEP is disabled?

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:35:36 -0400

Protected from what?

Protected from people randomly connecting to your machine? Probably
not, if they can get on your network (likely if you are not using
WEP). Your websurfing? Nope, it's in the clear for anyone with a
wireless card in range to listen in.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}