[24hoursupport] Widows media player

  • From: "Paul Birch" <pbirch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:59:10 -0000

Hi all (again)

Can somebody tell me how to fix windows media player.  It was working
yesurday I tied to look at some web-cams but they not coming up, so I check
media play that's says internal problum.
I think that this media trouble cause by my other problum see below. I had
media player 10 so I role is back to xp media player but the same, so I
uninstall media player & reboot the computer the instill it again but it
won't do anything now.  Any ideas

Earler message:
Hi all

On start-up I'm getting a registry error saying can not find svchost reg key
The file & the reg key not been remove. Yesturday I installed "glarysoft
registrycleaner" it found the problems with the svchost key but the key is
still in the registry.  I'm running win xp home.  Can anyone help.

Paul