[24hoursupport] Welcome to the List!

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:47:44 -0500

I see that some of the folks from the old list are making their way to the
new one -- Welcome Aboard!

You may see a few test messages over the next few days or even the next
couple of weeks as we iron out wrinkles that may come up. We've already
done some tests and the list seems to be working fine, but this is new for
all of us so please bear with us while we tune and tweak :)

In the meantime, please feel free to post here just as you have always done
on the old list, and enjoy the advertising free list!

Ron Allen

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.