[24hoursupport] Re: W32/Bagle-mm spreading rapidly

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:04:56 -0500 (EST)

This worm has nothing to do with Java.  It sounds like something else is
going on with your machine.  I would make sure that you update your
antivirus and scan your machine.

Fuzzy
--
"Why can't they have gay people in the army?  Personally, I think they
are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, 'Who'd you call a