[24hoursupport] Re: W32/Bagle-mm spreading rapidly

  • From: "Tina" <cfunk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:28:03 -0600

I just know what happened to me.. I did not open it, but I did notice that the
java player I installed for my son's Palm Pilot popped up in the system tray..
(I have a folder for the programs needed for his palm pilot, and have turned
off any unnecessary programs from my start menu..) Then the file was sent to
only one of my groups.. from my address.. and I found the 'virus' letter with
attachment in my 'attachments' folder.. I wonder if someone found a way through
my firewall..  It was really strange..  I have my computer well protected, and
kept clean.. Oh, well.. just telling you all what happened to me..  No remnants
remain.. LOL
                                                                   Tina