[24hoursupport] Re: Virus? Worm?

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:19:39 -0600

Jerry, I had a problem with junk, porno mail awhile ago. Here is a
link to hotmail. They won't be of much help if you report it but
they will give you some educational advice in their answer. I
started using mailwasher and I hardly see any crap anymore.  Jim
Harris
http://lc1.law13.hotmail.passport.com/cgi-bin/dasp/ua_info.asp?_la
ng=EN&pg=contact_hotmail&id=2&fs=1&cb=_lang%3dEN%26country%3dUS&ct
=1045587676

From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am getting about 10 to 15 emails like this everyday.  The
senders email is
always different.  The message at the top is always the same -
about the
"result of the feedback form"  > Below is the result of your
feedback form.  It was submitted by
> dortheaa2q@xxxxxxxxxx (dortheaa2q@xxxxxxxxxx) on Tuesday,
February 18,
2003 at 04:25:35