[24hoursupport] Re: Virus? Worm?

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:39:42 -0500

Jerry~~

This isn't an agency to report spam to but I use "mailwasher"....
www.mailwasher.com .... and with that program (free), you can "bounce" the
unwanted mail without it going into your inbox.  With the bounce, it will look
like they have reached an invalid or no longer used addy.  I have really
lessened my junk mail with this program.  Another advantage is that if you see
mail from someone you don't recognize or don't want to hear from, you can
blacklist them as well as bounce it.

Hope this is of benefit to someone.

Hugs,
Bobbie