[24hoursupport] Virus? Worm?

  • From: "Jerry" <postcards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:24:46 -0500

I am getting about 10 to 15 emails like this everyday.  The senders email is
always different.  The message at the top is always the same - about the
"result of the feedback form"  The dates are always different and the
message and URL's below are always different.  Some of them have the "F"
word in them.  Some of them are selling weight loss products and on and on.

I am forwarding them to the email at my ISP Junkmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx but I
haven't heard anything from Earthlink.  I tried doing a reply telling them
to remove me from their list but it bounces.

Does this look like some sort of worm or virus?  Where else can I report
this?

Jerry A