[24hoursupport] Re: Virus Scam?

  • From: "Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Sep 2003 09:29:44 -0700

This is not a virus per se, but refers to a spyware object. Go to the
link below to read more. A google search on bhlo2.dll from the message
took me here and some other sites that discuss it. Compare these sites
with the message below. It looks like this is not the original message,
but it's close enough I think.

-- d

http://www.pestpatrol.com/PestInfo/H/HighTraffic.asp

--