[24hoursupport] VCom System Suite

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

My living comes from my crashy pc, so I just ordered VCom's System Suite from
nothingbutsoftware.com, which has the best price and even has a passable return
policy. It includes MailWasher Pro, which by itself would cost more than I paid
for the entire VCom SS that incorporates it. Looks like a nice sftware pkg, and
as it is supposed to be even better than Norton's System Works, it should be
perfect for my needs. Thanks.

--- "Douglas S. Oliver wrote:

Vcom's SystemSuite...comes with anti virus from Trendmicro, firewall, defrag
utilities, registry cleaner, etc., much like Norton System Works but
better in my opinion.