[24hoursupport] Re: Unwanted Emails

  • From: "Bobbie" <bobbiet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:32:12 -0500

Jerry~~

This has been sent through the list before, but you can use mailwasher
(www.mailwasher.com).  With this free program, you can bring your mail up and
decide what mail you want and what you don't want.  You can "bounce" the ones
you don't want (spam) and it's as though the e-mail addy is not valid.  I use
it...in fact I now have the pro version which is even better.  You can also
"blacklist" addies so you don't have to mark them for deletion every time.

Hope this helps,
Bobbie
In God We Trust
http://www.countrymousegraphics.com/oldetimeytreasures.htm
  I get anywhere from 5 to 15 of these type emails per day - there are some
days that I don't get any.

  Jerry A