[24hoursupport] Re: USB2 cables

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:56:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone, speaking of USB 2, I have 4 USB 1.1 ports (2 in the back, 2 in the
front).  I use all of them for my external hard drive, my cable modem, webcam,
and the last one changes (sometimes it's a little pendrive or for my digital
camcorder).  I've been meaning to get a USB 2.0 4 port hub b/c transferring via
usb 1.1 from internal hd to external seriously lags.
Question: Since 3/4 of the USB connected devices are continually running, does
it slow performance?