[24hoursupport] Turbo Lister

  • From: "Lynda" <lpf@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Computer Help" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:56:50 -0400

I had the ebay program Turbo Lister on my puter, it wouldn't update so I =
had to uninstall it,evidently something is left in there, I have looked =
everywhere and removed all I could find, but It still says Turbo Lister =
in the Add/Remove (Control Panel), now I can't install a new Turbo =
Lister, I get  error pops up, I have been to ebay and gotten what help I =
can from them, but I feel that it's because there is something left  =
over, Someone said there was a program for uninstalling the =
impossible??? ( eBay hadme install a script, and re do Window installer) =
I have Win 98
~~Lynda~~

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: emailbut.jpg