[24hoursupport] Traveling with a laptop.

  • From: "Bruce Cook" <bdcbbq2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:17:17 -0500

I'm flying to Atlanta from Chicago next week. I have a laptop, in a secure
soft case and was thinking of putting it into a large Pullman type suitcase
I have. I plan to line the inside of the suitcase on 4 sides with bubble
wrap and pack some clothes around it.

I prefer not to carry it with me on the plane and go through the hassle of
airport security with all the wires and crap.

Does this sound fairly reasonable? Or should I just haul the thing around
with me.

WWBD

Bruce
bdcbbq1@xxxxxxxxx