[24hoursupport] Re: Temporary Files

  • From: "M.Thakur" <dnb_mthakur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 13:27:19 +0530

Making a DOS batch as mentioned below and running it in DOS mode wll remove
the junks in one go. It also removes the index.dat files that Mike has
mentioned. It leaves the PC clean of the junk and navigation of  Internet
quicker ( since the size of index .dat is reduced). You can name the files
as cleantif.bat. Two cautions:
1> Do not run it in windows.
2> It will delete cookies also
HTH
M.Thakur

******* Your bat file begins after this line***********
choice /T:y,15 Will automatically continue in 15 seconds
cd\windows
smartdrv
deltree /Y cookies
deltree /Y applog