[24hoursupport] Television won't display color

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using a Dell Inspiron notebook computer and am using my television to view
the screen via S-video.  It works but the problem is that THERE IS NO COLOR!
I'm thinking it's because the display on my laptop is digital and my computer
says analog.  Could this be the reason?  I'm using Windows XP Home Edition,
256RAM, 2.2Ghz 800x600 True color (doesn't work in High color either).  I've
tried fiddling with various controls but if anyone knows why the television is
displayed in monochrome that would be great.  Thanks!