[24hoursupport] Re: System Restore Windows Xp

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 17:49:10 -0400

Yes they can be deleted, but obviously they will no longer be available
to use as a restore point.  The easiest way to manage system restore is
to set the drive space to use at a manageable level and they will auto
delete as they age.  Do this in the System Properties in Control Panel
or right click my computer and go to Properties.  You'll see the system
restore tab and settings.