[24hoursupport] Re: Stuck at the blue screen, help!

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:09:08 +0900

Thanks, Spider, for your prompt response! But the symptom seems not to be
what you predicted. Let me describe step by step of what happens:

Power on > in black screen with words asking to choose which OS to boot
which clock counting for 30", I choose Win2k > white bar crossing the bottom
of screen then > turn to the 1st Windows page with a counting blue
'multi-cube-bar', then > turn into the blue screen where small white wizard
with 'Windows starting...' and flash away > next small white wizard with
'local network connecting...' and flash away > next small white wizard with
'individul user longin...' and flash away, leaving a plain blue screen
without any word or what so ever and stuck there without developing any
further...

Then I type CAD > to functional wizard appears, in which I click on the user
log out > a small white wizard appears showing 'a program is stoping...'
giving a choice to click for 'stop anyway' > no matter if I click the 'stop
anyway', the wizard stops and I have to click 'stop anyway', if I click it,
> a small white wizard appears asking me to type in 'user name and password,
if I type, the blue screen develops into the normal desktop screen and
everything becomes normal.

Ewen