[24hoursupport] Re: Stuck at the blue screen, help!

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:21:19 -0400

On the blue screen you should see it start with a message "Stop 0x..."
Please post the stop code error.  In the first few lines of the screen
you should also see a message that has underscores tying the words
together.  Example: Page_Fault_in_non_paged_area".  Post that message as
well.  You may or may not see a file name in that same area of the blue
screen (not the area that lists a bunch of files).  If you see such a
file name post that as well.  This information will help others on this
list with something to research to tell you what might be causing the
problem.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1