[24hoursupport] Stuck at the blue screen, help!

  • From: "Ewen Howe" <ewenhowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[24hrsupporthelpdesk]" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:58:57 +0900

Since yesterday, the start of my Windows 2000pro (in dual boot) has become
stuck at the blue screen, one step before loading up all desktop icons. I
have to use CAD to log off and login again to get through. In fact, I did
not set password then since i am the only user of this PC, and the stuck
occurred before asking me the password. Thanks for any help!

Ewen
Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at